INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
1. Data controller
The Data Controller is PLAS MEC S.R.L. with registered office in Via Europa, 79 – 21015 Lonate Pozzolo (VA),
The Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data (e-mail address, name and surname) will be used, subject to your explicit consent, to send by e-mail the periodic newsletter and promotional and commercial communications of your interest concerning technical training information as well as purchase of our equipment.
The treatment will be carried out only following explicit consent communicated on this page.
Please note that the consent given may be revoked at any time by clicking on the link in each email sent or returning to this page, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed until the time of revocation.
3. Recipients and transfers outside the European Union
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or resold for any reason. The electronic archive relating to promotional communications is stored in Italy and as a result there is no transfer of personal data outside Italy.
4. Retention period
Personal data collected for the purpose of this information will be retained until the revocation of the consent referred to in paragraph 2, unless the same information is not the subject of other processing by the same Owner. In any case, the revocation of consent will no longer be processed for the purposes described in point 2.
5. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, he possesses the rights referred to in Art. 15 RGPD and in particular the rights of:
i. getting confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. Getting the indication of the following:
a) origin of personal data;
b) purposes and methods of the processing;
c) logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identifying details of the Data Controller, of the persons in charge and of the representative designated in accordance with Art. 3.1, RGPD;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him; relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
It also owns the rights referred to in the Arts.
6. How to exercise rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an email via email to : email@example.com
7. Obligation to communicate
The consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 is not mandatory and does not affect the provision of other services by PLAS MEC S.R.L.
8. Existence of automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making process will be based on the data communicated for the processing object of this information.
POLICY ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file in which a modest amount of data concerning the User’s activity on a Website is collected and placed on the device used to access the Website.
Cookies do not damage the device and ensure an enhanced and faster Website browsing. Any further data, such as any information that may allow us to send advertising messages, are stored upon User’s prior consent, provided via Website browsing or via mechanisms described here below.
Please read the information provided below to better understand cookies we use and how to manage your preferences concerning their use.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
- Technical cookies (NOT requiring User’s prior consent): they are essential for Website operation and allow access to Website functions (aka browser cookies) and mostly are session cookies. Functional cookies may be used as well to save User’s preferences and settings to improve User’s browsing experience on the Website (e.g. to remember a Website visitor as signed-up User when the “Remember me” functionality has been selected; to connect to the Website section in the selected language or based on the country the User accessed from; to remember User’s preferences concerning acceptance or non-acceptance of profiling cookies). In order to ensure their functionality and to remember User’s preferences, this type of cookies is not erased upon browser closing. Anyway, their maximum term is set (up to 2 years max) and once the pre-set time has elapsed these cookies are automatically deleted. Cookies hereof and any data collected thereby shall not be used for any further purposes. Technical cookies do not require User’s consent to be installed; technical cookies are automatically installed once the User accessed the Website or required any specific functionalities (e.g. by selecting “Remember me”). Technical cookies may be disabled by modifying browser settings. Anyway, in that case, it may happen that User cannot display the Website correctly.
- Analytical cookies: they anonymously track the selections (Anonymize IP on Google Analytics) made by the User on the Site or while browsing to perform statistical analysis by us or by third parties. (Ref. Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/)
TYPES OF COOKIES NOT USED ON THE SITE
Any cookies defined by Personal Data Protection Authority as profiling cookies may include several cookie categories, e.g. profiling cookies for advertising purposes, retargeting cookies, Social cookies.
- Profiling cookies for advertising purposes: they create user profiles to serve ads that are in line with the preferences showed by users as they surf the Internet;
- Retargeting cookies: they send ads to offer products similar to the ones on which the User showed to be interested in (for example, they show products similar to the ones the User viewed on this Website when the User browsed on affiliated websites), or they allow to measure the efficacy of an advertising campaign by us or third parties;
- Social cookies: the Website allows some social networks (for example, Facebook, Twitter) to install its cookies by using their plug-ins. This type of cookies is managed by the involved third parties directly and may be used to make User view advertising messages in line with User’s preferences on other websites.
Enabling and disabling cookies
The User can decide whether to provide consent to cookie enabling or not even by his or her browser settings. Anyway, it may happen that some Website functionalities could become non-operating in case one or more cookies are disabled (please remember that browsing cookies are essential for basic Website functionalities). The relevant settings can be checked and modified from browser preference window. Please select the browser you use from the list below to be provided with details about cookie settings.
For further details, please access http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ .